RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
Tiameroapparel return &exchange policy
TiameroAU creative produce promotion apparel and wedding gowns online,
Timaero provide a wide range of female apparel: ti amero dresses, ti amero tops, ti amero bottoms, ti amero couple outfits, outwears stylish &stuning lifestyle~
wedding shop in Melbourne
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
Exchange and Credit for refund
A return request must be submitted to receive your credit voucher within normal processing times.
This section of the policy is for Online Purchases.
You may return or exchange (where available) your Online Store purchase, including sale items, by returning it to Tiamero or by sending it back to our warehouse. Subject to adherence to the following terms:
For online purchases, returns other than for faulty goods must be made within 15 days from the date of delivery, for refund, credit note or exchange. All sale items purchased are final sale. No refunds unless required by law.
Returns only accepted with proof of purchase.
Unless the return is required by law:
• Items must be in original condition (including tags) and must not have been worn, altered or washed.
• Items must not have been used in photography shoots, Instagram posts, online, commercially or for personal gain.
• For online purchases, all packaging (including garment bags) shipped with your order must be returned.
• Every clothing item has a tag attached reading "Once this tag is removed, this garment cannot be returned". Once this tag has been removed, the garment is no longer returnable.
• For all swimwear and lingerie, clients must try on items wearing undergarments. If returned, the protective hygiene strip must remain in place and the top and pant sizes of sets must match.
Returns will not be accepted if the protective hygiene strip is removed or altered, the top and pant sized of sets differ, or the item otherwise shows signs of wear.
• Gift Cards may not be returned and will be honoured for 3 years from the date of issue. Gift Cards are valid for use on the Australian Online Store.
• If a client has exchanged a garment for a credit note, and then seeks to return the garment which was purchased with that credit note, Tiamero may refuse the return.
Should you wish to return an item, We do not refund international prepaid tax and duties paid at the time of checkout for Delivered Duties Paid (DDP) orders or tax and duties paid at the time of customs entry for Delivered Duties Unpaid (DDU) orders with the exception of New Zealand tax (tax only). Residents from all other countries can contact their local customs office to obtain a tax refund.
return postage costs are on your costing ，we do not refund initial shipping charges for goods returned, other than for faulty items. For exchanged items we will cover the shipping cost, however, duties and taxes will be collected for the exchanged items.
For returns to the online sale, follow the procedure below.
PACK THE ITEM, INVOICE, & RETURNS FORM
RETURNS BY COURIER
Once the items have been received they will undergo a quality review. Once cleared, you will either receive your new item (for exchanges), credit note or refund on the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase. You will receive an email notification once your return is processed, this will occur within 5 working days of receiving your return. During sale periods returns processing may take 1-2 days longer.
Returns or exchanges will only be accepted with proof of purchase on items within 15 days from the date of delivery. Items returned outside their respective period will not be accepted. An online return request must be submitted to receive your refund within normal processing times.